Colorado Elopement Photographer
Helping capture and craft authentic elopement days that dreams are made of
Rocky Mountain National Park • Colorado • and beyond!
I’m so stoked to serve you. Let’s get to the good stuff! Where are you two at in your colorado elopement planning journey?
We're considering eloping
If you’re still on the fence about if having a Colorado elopement is the right way for you two to say “I do”, here are 3 things I would like to share with you:
- Give yourself permission to have the day of your dreams, not the day that someone else dreams for you.
I am so passionate about encouraging couples to follow their hearts if they are feeling led to eloping because your wedding day should be a day that you don’t regret. A day that isn’t filled with stress and doing what you feel you’re “supposed” to do. Really step away from the expectations and the desires of others and work together to decide what type of wedding day is a true representation of your relationship and how you want to start off your adventure as a married couple.
- I know there are no rule books or guides that you can go buy from the store to help you plan your Colorado elopement day – and that can be super intimidating. You don’t need one, I’ve got you covered. One of the most beautiful things about your Colorado elopement is that there’s nothing you really can’t do or have to do, other than get married! Which leads me to my next point…
- The possibilities for your day are completely endless, how exciting is that?! You don’t have to follow a strict timeline, try to talk to 100 people in a couple of hours, or spend a ton of money on a day that you don’t feel connected to. Your Colorado elopement day can consist of anything and everything that is true to who you two are as a couple.
We 100% want to elope
HECK. YES. Let’s freaking do it! I’m so stoked for you making the decision to have such an awesome kind of wedding day by eloping in Colorado – it’s an epic state with endless possibilities for your elopement day. Here are 3 things I’d like to share with you about how working with me will help your day be all the more awesome.
- The reason I am able to help couples have an elopement day that aligns with who they are as a couple is because I value forming a relationship with every single client that hires me. I only work with a limited number of couples each year because I want to genuinely be able to serve each and every one of them with an experience. I also treasure connecting with my couples and really understanding who they are – and that simply would not be possible if I was shooting an elopement every single day of the summer!
- I help make sure all of the logistics are taken care of. I help guide my clients through the process of planning the best locations, navigating the permitting process, knowing what to pack, finding a good place to stay, and so much more. I genuinely love the planning side of elopements and am more than happy to help in any way you need. And if a pandemic taught me anything, it’s that I am pretty dang good at coming up with back up plans when needed.
- I value authenticity. It’s safe and welcome for you to show up exactly as you are and I vow to do the same. I want to capture the real you and I don’t have any pinterest-perfect expectations of the couples that I work with. I want these photos to be a reflection of your love and relationship and the experience that is your elopement day.
Toss the wedding planning books and checklists. I’ve got you completely covered for your Colorado elopement experience.
What’s it like working with me for your Colorado elopement? Well, those sentences above sum it up pretty dang perfectly. I’m here to serve you two. You’ve made the choice to shake it up for your wedding day and do things a little differently, right? That type of choice deserves a photographer who will show up for you every step of the way and help you craft an elopement (or intimate wedding) that is the ultimate representation of your love for one another. We’re talking you two and me working as a team to craft an experience that is stress-free and is all about y-o-u. I’m here to guide you through crafting a day that blows your mind and is everything you could hope for and more.
Alissa + Cody’s Breckenridge Colorado elopement
“If you’re looking for just a photographer I suggest looking elsewhere. Jessica is more than just a photographer! She’s your right-hand woman, inspiration, planner (if you’re like me and just had no idea where to even start). She looked into so many places where we could possibly elope in Colorao, because I wasn’t even sure where to begin with that either. She kept my spirits high during the uncertain COVID times. She transported my flowers and delivered them safely.
Jessica became more than just a photographer in so many ways including being a great friend. She captured the silliness and love in our relationship!”
Let me take a moment to introduce you to your right-hand woman, planning assistant, photographer, dress-zipper, and hype-woman
Hey friend! I’m Jessica! While I’d love nothing more than to start off by gushing about my dogs or throwing some fun facts your way… in reality, those things do nothing to show you my heart behind being an elopement photographer and how I’m committed to serving you two on one of the most important days of your lives.
My goal for working together is showing you that you are enough just as you are. I totally acknowledge that might sound a little deep coming from a photographer, but hear me out.
I’m going to genuinely encourage you from day 1 because of all of the days in your life, your wedding day is a pretty dang important day to not feel regret about. Your desire to have a different wedding day by eloping instead, where you’re making memories in breathtaking landscapes together and following your dreams is valid. And if it’s what your heart desires, I want to help you go for it.
I chose to be an elopement photographer to show couples just like you the beauty of their connection and the amazing things that can happen when you choose to step away from the expectations of others to have a different kind of day. I’m here to guide you so that your day (and the photos from it) echos your relationship and showcases your love for one another, your style, and your interests. I want to take off the pressure for you to have this pinterest-perfect day of someone else’s dreams, so you can have the most true-to-you day of your dreams.
Colorado elopement photography investment
All of my elopement packages include:
- NAccess to me for guidance throughout the elopement experience planning process
- NColorado location scouting and recommendations
- NCustomized elopement day ideas and planning based on who you are as a couple
- NLocal vendor recommendations
- NPermit process guidance
- NPrivate online gallery of edited, print-quaity images
- NPrinting rights
Colorado elopement packages start at $2,500
We’re even more stoked now and want to know more about working with you! What’s next?!
HECK. YES. That’s awesome! Fill out the contact form below so I can begin to learn more about who you are as a couple and the Colorado elopement day that you two are envisioning. I’ll get back with you so that we can schedule a time to hop on a call and really start to connect with one another. Working together for your elopement day is a huge deal and I like to use this time to make sure we’re a good fit for one another and vibe nicely while also helping you better understand my packages and what your elopement day could look like!
Send all the elopement details our way!
Ahh – so excited toget to know you two more and connect about your Colorado elopement day! You can typically expect to get a response from me within 24 hours. I’ll usually send a text when I reply to your inquiry so nothing gets lost in your inbox.
love stories you might want to check out!
Sariah and Parker's Campervan Adventure Session in Flathead National Forest near Glacier National Park The evening before their vow renewal in Polebridge, Montana – Sariah and Parker had an adventurous session in Flathead National Forest, located just outside of...
Alissa and Cody's Colorado Elopement Alissa and Cody's Colorado elopement day began at sunrise just outside of Breckenridge at Loveland Pass. If you're thinking of having your family join your Colorado elopement day – it's definitely worth...
Amye and Tyler's Glacier National Park Microwedding Amye and Tyler decided to ditch a traditional wedding venue and have a Glacier National Park microwedding surrounded by beautiful views and their favorite people instead. We started the morning of their...