Montana + Glacier National Park Elopement Photographer Packages
Helping document and craft authentic Montana elopement days that dreams are made of
Glacier National Park • Bozeman • Beartooth Mountains • and beyond!
I’m so stoked to serve you. Let’s get to the good stuff! Where are you two at in your elopement planning journey?
We're considering eloping
If you’re still on the fence about if having an elopement in Montana (or anywhere!) is the right way for you two to say “I do”, here are 3 things I would like to share with you:
- Give yourself permission to have the day of your dreams, not the day that someone else dreams for you.
I am so passionate about encouraging couples to follow their hearts if they are feeling led to eloping because your wedding day should be a day that you don’t regret. A day that isn’t filled with stress and doing what you feel you’re “supposed” to do. Really step away from the expectations and the desires of others and work together to decide what type of wedding day is a true representation of your relationship and how you want to start off your adventure as a married couple.
- I know there are no rule books or guides that you can go buy from the store to help you plan your elopement day – and that can be super intimidating. You don’t need one, I’ve got you covered. One of the most beautiful things about your elopement is that there’s nothing you really can’t do or have to do, other than get married! Which leads me to my next point…
- The possibilities for your day are completely endless, how exciting is that?! You don’t have to follow a strict timeline, try to talk to 100 people in a couple of hours, or spend a ton of money on a day that you don’t feel connected to. Your elopement day can consist of anything and everything that is true to who you two are as a couple.
We 100% want to elope
HECK. YES. Let’s freaking do it! I’m so stoked for you making the decision to have such an awesome kind of wedding day by eloping in Big Sky Country (Montana’s nickname!). Here are 3 things I’d like to share with you about how working with me will help your day be all the more awesome.
- The reason I am able to help couples have an elopement day that aligns with who they are as a couple is because I value forming a relationship with every single client that hires me. I only work with a limited number of couples each year because I want to genuinely be able to serve each and every one of them with an experience. I also treasure connecting with my couples and really understanding who they are – and that simply would not be possible if I was shooting an elopement every single day!
- I help make sure all of the logistics are taken care of. I help guide my clients through the process of planning the best locations, navigating the permitting process, knowing what to pack, finding a good place to stay, and so much more. I genuinely love the planning side of things and am more than happy to help in any way you need. And if a pandemic taught me anything, it’s that I am pretty dang good at coming up with back up plans when needed.
- I value authenticity. It’s safe and welcome for you to show up exactly as you are and I vow to do the same. I want to capture the real you and I don’t have any pinterest-perfect expectations of the couples that I work with. I want these photos to be a reflection of your love and relationship and the experience that is your elopement day.
Toss the wedding planning books and checklists. I’ve got you completely covered for your elopement.
What’s it like working with me for your Montana elopement? Well, those sentences above sum it up pretty dang perfectly. I’m here to serve you two. You’ve made the choice to shake it up for your wedding day and do things a little differently, right? That type of choice deserves a photographer who will show up for you every step of the way and help you craft an elopement (or intimate wedding) that is the ultimate representation of your love for one another. We’re talking you two and me working as a team to craft an experience that is stress-free and is all about y-o-u. I’m here to guide you through crafting a day that blows your mind and is everything you could hope for and more.
Taylor + Dylan’s Glacier national park elopement
“I don’t know anyone personally who has eloped so I had no idea what to expect when we started to plan ours. During a worldwide pandemic, Jessica continued to roll with the punches and made the process of planning our elopement in Glacier National Park fun and seamless. My husband is pretty camera shy but she made him feel so comfortable by the end of the day you would have never known that he was a ball of nerves that morning! She was so kind and even sent us ideas of things to do in Glacier National Park on the other days of our trip.” – Taylor
“Working with Jessica made the planning easy… The way she scheduled our day and helped us plan what to do was most impressive to me. It was nice to work with someone who knows the Glacier National Park area so well. Guys hate getting their picture taken, and I had fun doing it and she made it not as uncomfortable as it normally feels.” – Dylan
Let me take a moment to introduce you to your right-hand woman, planning assistant, photographer, dress-zipper, and hype-woman
Hey friend! I’m Jessica! While I’d love nothing more than to start off by gushing about my dogs or throwing some fun facts your way… in reality, those things do nothing to show you my heart behind being an elopement photographer and how I’m committed to serving you two on one of the most important days of your lives.
My goal for working together is showing you that you are enough just as you are. I totally acknowledge that might sound a little deep coming from a photographer, but hear me out.
I’m going to genuinely encourage you from day 1 because of all of the days in your life, your wedding day is a pretty dang important day to not feel regret about. Your desire to have a different wedding day by eloping instead, where you’re making memories in breathtaking landscapes together and following your dreams is valid. And if it’s what your heart desires, I want to help you go for it.
I chose to be an elopement photographer to show couples just like you the beauty of their connection and the amazing things that can happen when you choose to step away from the expectations of others to have a different kind of day. I’m here to guide you so that your day (and the photos from it) echos your relationship and showcases your love for one another, your style, and your interests. I want to take off the pressure for you to have this pinterest-perfect day of someone else’s dreams, so you can have the most true-to-you day of your dreams.
Glacier National Park Elopement
info-packed planning guides
Montana & Glacier National Park elopement packages
All of my elopement packages include:
- NAccess to me for guidance throughout the elopement experience planning process
- NMontana + Glacier National Park location scouting and recommendations
- NCustomized elopement day ideas and planning based on who you are as a couple
- NLocal vendor recommendations
- NPermit process guidance
- NPrivate online gallery of edited, print-quaity images
- NPrinting rights
Start at $3,500
So what’s next?!
Ahh – so excited to get to know you two more and connect about working together to have your connection captured for your elopement in Montana! Fill out the contact form below and within 24-48 hours you’ll get an email from me with all of the information about having me as your Glacier National Park elopement photographer.
love stories you might want to check out!
Yahav and Jeanie’s Glacier National Park Proposal Yahav emailed me back in February mentioning that she was wanting to have her proposal to Jeanie in Glacier National Park captured and from then on, we were plotting about how to make this experience memorable. Yahav...
Montana Vow Renewal in Polebridge Sariah and Parker's boho-inspired Montana vow renewal was featured on Wandering Weddings and I felt so honored to have my work shared! This shoot took place when I participated in Wander Workshop and these two volunteered to...
Colorado Springs Elopement at Garden of the Gods When it comes to locations for couples’ Colorado Springs elopement, Garden of the Gods is absolutely one of my favorites. There is the most beautiful combination of mountain views and towering red rocks to explore that...